Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday Musings

Since I brought the idea on all myself, my Mommy bliss tally is now: Mommy Bliss: 0 Chaos: 4 Thursday September 15th had no promise whatsoever. At the schools end of the day, we were headed to Lancaster to get ready for my little brother's wedding! It was a hectic day for me. Cleaning, packing, etc. Husband home (again). Not that my husband couldn't be a good thing, but my goal here is A DAY TO MYSELF. Haven't had one in 6 years. Tuesday coming up is out as well. I have small hopes for Thursday of next week. Very small. . . . I mentioned a wedding in there so I must say that my baby brother is finally married! He picked a great girl, and the wedding was beautiful and a ton of fun. All of my children were in the wedding and they put on a hell of a show! The ring bearers marched like soldiers, and thenk GOD I found out that they put the actual ring on the pillows and made them take them off and place them safely in the best man's pockets because the pillows were handled like footballs and finding rings in the grass would have SUCKED!
See my ring bearer's, and the pillows - those rings would have been toast! . . . . The girls were cute too!

No comments:

Post a Comment