Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Conversations with Alex

Why do 3 year old boys have such a fascination with all things butt and poop???

( While he is on the potty at my brother's house, during a party)

Alex: (grunting and groaning) I hate poops. I don't want a hiney anymore, I think I'll only drink. That would be ok if I only drink because my peanut is for the drinks and not the eats. I don't want to eat anymore.

Me: Ok, just finish up here so we can get cleaned up and back to the party.

Alex: Why? Because my poops stink?

Me: That too, but there are other people who need to use the bathroom.

Alex: Wait, wait, wait, neverminds there aren't anymore. Can I have some cake?


( Lying in bed watching TV) ( Kitty is watching TV too)

Alex: Why do cats have different butts?

Me: Because they are cats, and not people.

Alex: It's a skeleton butt.


No comments:

Post a Comment