Thursday, July 14, 2011

Going on Vacation

All week I have been getting ready to go on vacation. I laugh at the thought of traveling 8 or more hours in a car with the 3 kids elbow to elbow in the back seat of the car, it scares the hell out of me actually. I have planned reinforcements for this trip tough. We ordered a portable DVD player with 2 screens that fit on the headrests of the front seats! Hopefully this will keep them distracted for awhile. I have resisted having TV in the car, is there no place where we can't be without electronic devices? I have decided my sanity is worth the acquiesce. I plan on setting the guideline that it may only be put in use for trips over an hour long. Let's see how that goes! T minus 2 days to OBX!
A recent picture from the Jersey shore, they all loved it so really I am very excited to get them to Nags Head where we will be literally 100 feet from the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment